Opening on Parks & Recreation Board

The City of Highland Heights Parks and Recreation Board has an opening.  Any resident who would like to serve on the Board should send a brief resume to Jean Rauf, City Clerk/Treasurer, 176 Johns Hill Road, Highland Heights, Ky. 41076, or email her at by June 1, 2015.  If you should have any questions or need more information you may contact Jean at the City Building, (859)441-8575 , Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.