Section 91.12(A) of the Code of Ordinances allows keeping fowl or small animals in enclosures that are 20’ or more from any property line. The waste must be disposed of properly, and cannot be allowed to accumulate in an manner that becomes noxious or objectionable.
- COMMUNITY FALL CELEBRATIONOn Saturday, October 7th, the City of Highland Heights […]
- BACKHOE DISCUSSIONOn Tuesday, September 26 from 2:00-3:00 there will be […]
- 65 AND OLDER?You can qualify for a Homestead Exemption. For more […]
- PROPERTY ASSESSMENTSCampbell County Property Valuation Administration […]
- Recyclable ItemsThis picture lists items that are and are not […]