Jeanne Pettit, City Clerk/Treasurer
The City Clerk/Treasurer oversees the functions of the administrative offices. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining of all city records and files
- Providing reports required by State and Federal agencies
- Attending City Council meetings and prepares the minutes
- Preparing the annual budget with the Mayor and department heads
- Accounting clerk for tax billing, accounts payable, and payroll
- Reporting Official to the Kentucky Retirement System
- Coordinating city services with other departments
- Is a Notary Public
- Serving as the Alcoholic Beverage Control Administrator for the City
- Keeping up-to-date on state statutes and federal laws.
Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
We are closed for the following holidays:
|New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day||Columbus Day|
|Martin Luther King Day||Veteran’s Day|
|Memorial Day||Thanksgiving Day & the day after Thanksgiving|
|Independence Day||Christmas Eve & Christmas Day|
One of Americas safest Cities.
176 Johns Hill Road
Highland Heights, KY 41076
Hours of operation (M-F 8-4)
PHONE: (859) 441-8575