Jeanne Pettit, City Clerk/Treasurer
The City Clerk/Treasurer oversees the functions of the administrative offices. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining of all city records and files
- Providing reports required by State and Federal agencies
- Attending City Council meetings and prepares the minutes
- Preparing the annual budget with the Mayor and department heads
- Accounting clerk for tax billing, accounts payable, and payroll
- Reporting Official to the Kentucky Retirement System
- Coordinating city services with other departments
- Is a Notary Public
- Serving as the Alcoholic Beverage Control Administrator for the City
- Keeping up-to-date on state statutes and federal laws.
Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
We are closed for the following holidays:
|New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day||Columbus Day|
|Martin Luther King Day||Veteran’s Day|
|Memorial Day||Thanksgiving Day & the day after Thanksgiving|
|Independence Day||Christmas Eve & Christmas Day|
Nancy Collins, Assistant City Clerk
Nancy Collins resides in Ryland Heights, KY with her husband, Boz Collins. They have 4 children and 10 grandchildren. Nancy has a varied background in commercial banking, product management, residential real estate and local government, serving as treasurer of her local fire district, planning commissioner and part-time city clerk for the City of Ryland Heights. In February 2021, Nancy joined the City of Highland Heights as Assistant City Clerk.
One of Americas safest Cities.
176 Johns Hill Road
Highland Heights, KY 41076
Hours of operation (M-F 8-4)
PHONE: (859) 441-8575