Presently the City does not require a person to have a permit for a yard sale. No signs should be placed on the City or State right of ways or on telephone poles. The yard sale signs should be removed at the end of the day of the yard sale.
- Notice to Public - No Effect on the Environment & Request for Release of FundsIn City NewsMay 27, 2021Date: May 27, 2021 Applicant: City of Highland Heights […]
- Shelter ReservationsIn City NewsMay 18, 2021Highland Heights Residents may now make reservations […]
- Tower Tuesdays & Jolly ThursdaysIn City NewsMay 18, 2021FUN, FREE, WEEKLY EVENTS sponsored by the Library, […]
- Ohio River Sweep 2021In City NewsMay 17, 2021JOIN THE RIVER SWEEP WHERE: Pendery Park in Melbourne, […]
- Gas Main Replacement - Duke Energy MessageIn City News, UncategorizedDecember 8, 2020We are committed to providing safe, clean and reliable […]