Presently the City does not require a person to have a permit for a yard sale. No signs should be placed on the City or State right of ways or on telephone poles. The yard sale signs should be removed at the end of the day of the yard sale.
- City Council VacancyIn City NewsApril 7, 2021CITY COUNCIL VACANCY: A councilmember is moving out of […]
- City Council, Planning & Zoning Meetings CancelledIn City NewsApril 7, 2021The April 13, 2021 meeting of the Planning and Zoning […]
- Community Shred DayIn City NewsMarch 20, 2021Northern Kentucky Federal Credit Union will be holding […]
- Campbell County Spring Clean Up EventIn City NewsMarch 12, 2021The Campbell County Clean-Up Event has been scheduled […]
- Arbor Day CelebrationIn City NewsMarch 9, 2021HIGHLAND HEIGHTS RESIDENTS ONLY - The Highland Heights […]