You may submit your Resolution at a Council meeting. Resolutions are normally brought before the legislative body. There is motion to accept or reject the Resolution. For your information, a Resolution has no binding effect on the city's citizens or on the legislative body. However, a written Resolution does provide a more formal record of an expression of the legislative body's opinion which is often useful if it is to be conveyed to outside parties. Council meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of each month at the Civic Center, 176 Johns Hill Road at 7:30 p.m.
- Highland Heights Citizens - Arbor Day 2020In City NewsSeptember 15, 2020We invite the Citizens of Highland Heights to help […]
- Register to VOTEIn City NewsSeptember 15, 2020October 5, 2020 is the last day to REGISTER TO VOTE. […]
- City Council Virtual MeetingIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Highland Heights City Council will hold a Special […]
- Complete Your Census and Encourage a FriendIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020CENSUS UPDATE - The 2020 Census will close on […]
- Campbell County Clean Up EventIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Fall Campbell County Clean Up Event will be […]