You may request council to consider your resolution at a Council meeting. Resolutions are voted upon by the legislative body. For your information, a Resolution has no binding effect on the city's citizens or on the legislative body. However, a written Resolution does provide a more formal record of an expression of the legislative body's opinion which is often useful if it is to be conveyed to outside parties. Council meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of each month at the City Building, 176 Johns Hill Road at 7:00 p.m.
- COMMUNITY FALL CELEBRATIONOn Saturday, October 7th, the City of Highland Heights […]
- BACKHOE DISCUSSIONOn Tuesday, September 26 from 2:00-3:00 there will be […]
- 65 AND OLDER?You can qualify for a Homestead Exemption. For more […]
- PROPERTY ASSESSMENTSCampbell County Property Valuation Administration […]
- Recyclable ItemsThis picture lists items that are and are not […]