Once the ordinance has been adopted, you may either call or stop by the Clerk’s office and request to read the adopted minutes.  If you want a copy of the minutes, there is a 10 cent charge for each page.

If you are requesting either an ordinance or minutes that may be time consuming to locate, you will need to submit an Open Records Request.   The City Clerk will assist you with this form.