Once the minutes have been adopted, you may either call or stop by the Clerk’s office and request to read the minutes. If you want a copy of the minutes, there is a 10 cent charge for each page.
- CANCELLED: PLANNING & ZONING MEETINGThe Tuesday, June 13, 2023 Planning & Zoning […]
- CANCELLED: CITY COUNCIL MEETINGThe Tuesday, July 4, 2023 City Council meeting is […]
- Campbell County Backroads Farm TourJoin Campbell County Conservation District Saturday […]
- US 27 LANE CLOSURES BEGINNING MAY 15COVINGTON, KY (May 11, 2023) – The Kentucky […]
- 65 AND OLDER?You can qualify for a Homestead Exemption. For more […]