Once the minutes have been adopted, you may either call or stop by the Clerk’s office and request to read the minutes. If you want a copy of the minutes, there is a 10 cent charge for each page.
- La Ru Lanes Re-Opening Under New OwnershipIn City NewsSeptember 17, 2021Kati and John Manning are the new owners of La Ru […]
- Cruise-In and Concert - September 25thIn City NewsSeptember 15, 2021COME JOIN THE FUN at the Highland Heights City […]
- Campbell County Fall Clean Up EventIn City NewsAugust 30, 2021The Fall Campbell County Clean Up Event will be […]
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection EventIn City NewsAugust 30, 2021The Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event is for […]
- Gas Main Replacement - Duke Energy MessageIn City News, UncategorizedDecember 8, 2020We are committed to providing safe, clean and reliable […]