Once the minutes have been adopted, you may either call or stop by the Clerk’s office and request to read the minutes. If you want a copy of the minutes, there is a 10 cent charge for each page.
- City Council VacancyIn City NewsApril 7, 2021CITY COUNCIL VACANCY: A councilmember is moving out of […]
- City Council, Planning & Zoning Meetings CancelledIn City NewsApril 7, 2021The April 13, 2021 meeting of the Planning and Zoning […]
- Community Shred DayIn City NewsMarch 20, 2021Northern Kentucky Federal Credit Union will be holding […]
- Campbell County Spring Clean Up EventIn City NewsMarch 12, 2021The Campbell County Clean-Up Event has been scheduled […]
- Arbor Day CelebrationIn City NewsMarch 9, 2021HIGHLAND HEIGHTS RESIDENTS ONLY - The Highland Heights […]