To run for City Council, you must be 21 years of age, a resident of the City of Highland Heights for one year, a qualified voter in the City of Highland Heights, and must reside in the City of Highland Heights throughout your term of office. There is paperwork which must be completed. You may obtain the paper paperwork at the office of Voter Registration. There is a filing fee that is charged. The office is located in the Newport Courthouse at 4th & York Street, Room 2A., Newport, Kentucky. For more information, please call the office of Voter Registration at 859-292-3885.
- Tower Tuesdays & Jolly ThursdaysIn City NewsMay 18, 2021FUN, FREE, WEEKLY EVENTS sponsored by the Library, […]
- BE AWARE Curb PaintingIn City NewsMay 17, 2021BE AWARE: During the week of May 11, solicitors left […]
- Ohio River Sweep 2021In City NewsMay 17, 2021JOIN THE RIVER SWEEP WHERE: Pendery Park in Melbourne, […]
- City Council Virtual MeetingIn City NewsMay 14, 2021The May 18, 2021 meeting of the Highland Heights City […]
- Gas Main Replacement - Duke Energy MessageIn City News, UncategorizedDecember 8, 2020We are committed to providing safe, clean and reliable […]