To run for City Council, you must be 21 years of age, a resident of the City of Highland Heights for one year, a qualified voter in the City of Highland Heights, and must reside in the City of Highland Heights throughout your term of office. There is paperwork which must be completed. You may obtain the paper paperwork at the County Clerk's office of Voter Registration. There is a filing fee. The office is located in County Building at 1098 Monmouth Street, Newport, Kentucky. For more information, please call the Campbell County Clerk's office at 859-292-3885.
- COMMUNITY FALL CELEBRATIONOn Saturday, October 7th, the City of Highland Heights […]
- BACKHOE DISCUSSIONOn Tuesday, September 26 from 2:00-3:00 there will be […]
- 65 AND OLDER?You can qualify for a Homestead Exemption. For more […]
- PROPERTY ASSESSMENTSCampbell County Property Valuation Administration […]
- Recyclable ItemsThis picture lists items that are and are not […]