To run for City Council, you must be 21 years of age, a resident of the City of Highland Heights for one year, a qualified voter in the City of Highland Heights, and must reside in the City of Highland Heights throughout your term of office. There is paperwork which must be completed. You may obtain the paper paperwork at the office of Voter Registration. There is a filing fee that is charged. The office is located in the Newport Courthouse at 4th & York Street, Room 2A., Newport, Kentucky. For more information, please call the office of Voter Registration at 859-292-3885.
- Highland Heights Citizens - Arbor Day 2020In City NewsSeptember 15, 2020We invite the Citizens of Highland Heights to help […]
- Register to VOTEIn City NewsSeptember 15, 2020October 5, 2020 is the last day to REGISTER TO VOTE. […]
- City Council Virtual MeetingIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Highland Heights City Council will hold a Special […]
- Complete Your Census and Encourage a FriendIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020CENSUS UPDATE - The 2020 Census will close on […]
- Campbell County Clean Up EventIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Fall Campbell County Clean Up Event will be […]