This answer is from our Zoning Administrator. The City of Highland Heights cannot regulate the number of family members living in a house, however we do restrict the number of people that are not related by blood or marriage, and you are not permitted to have more than 3 people in a single family dwelling unit (house, apartment/condo) if they are not related. The City is actively enforcing this ordinance when we become aware of violations.
- Highland Heights Citizens - Arbor Day 2020In City NewsSeptember 15, 2020We invite the Citizens of Highland Heights to help […]
- Register to VOTEIn City NewsSeptember 15, 2020October 5, 2020 is the last day to REGISTER TO VOTE. […]
- City Council Virtual MeetingIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Highland Heights City Council will hold a Special […]
- Complete Your Census and Encourage a FriendIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020CENSUS UPDATE - The 2020 Census will close on […]
- Campbell County Clean Up EventIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Fall Campbell County Clean Up Event will be […]