The City of Highland Heights cannot regulate the number of family members living in a house, however we do restrict the number of people that are not related by blood or marriage, and you are not permitted to have more than 3 people in a single family dwelling unit (house, apartment/condo) if they are not related. The City is actively enforcing this ordinance when we become aware of violations.
- COMMUNITY FALL CELEBRATIONOn Saturday, October 7th, the City of Highland Heights […]
- BACKHOE DISCUSSIONOn Tuesday, September 26 from 2:00-3:00 there will be […]
- 65 AND OLDER?You can qualify for a Homestead Exemption. For more […]
- PROPERTY ASSESSMENTSCampbell County Property Valuation Administration […]
- Recyclable ItemsThis picture lists items that are and are not […]