Yes a permit is required for an invisible fence. The form is listed under forms.You need to complete the Fence Plan Review, the Zoning Application, and the Construction Affidavit and return these to the City Clerk's office. There is a fee required for the application. Call the City Clerk's office at 859-441-8575 for more information.
- Tower Tuesdays & Jolly ThursdaysIn City NewsMay 18, 2021FUN, FREE, WEEKLY EVENTS sponsored by the Library, […]
- BE AWARE Curb PaintingIn City NewsMay 17, 2021BE AWARE: During the week of May 11, solicitors left […]
- Ohio River Sweep 2021In City NewsMay 17, 2021JOIN THE RIVER SWEEP WHERE: Pendery Park in Melbourne, […]
- City Council Virtual MeetingIn City NewsMay 14, 2021The May 18, 2021 meeting of the Highland Heights City […]
- Gas Main Replacement - Duke Energy MessageIn City News, UncategorizedDecember 8, 2020We are committed to providing safe, clean and reliable […]