Yes a permit is required for an invisible fence. The form is listed under forms.You need to complete the Fence Plan Review, the Zoning Application, and the Construction Affidavit and return these to the City Clerk's office. There is a fee required for the application. Call the City Clerk's office at 859-441-8575 for more information.
- Highland Heights Citizens - Arbor Day 2020In City NewsSeptember 15, 2020We invite the Citizens of Highland Heights to help […]
- Register to VOTEIn City NewsSeptember 15, 2020October 5, 2020 is the last day to REGISTER TO VOTE. […]
- City Council Virtual MeetingIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Highland Heights City Council will hold a Special […]
- Complete Your Census and Encourage a FriendIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020CENSUS UPDATE - The 2020 Census will close on […]
- Campbell County Clean Up EventIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Fall Campbell County Clean Up Event will be […]