Call the City Clerk to have your name and address placed on the agenda. At the appropriate time the Mayor will recognize you to speak. It is helpful to let the City Clerk know what you want to address. Groups or delegations (4 or 5) who wish to be heard are asked to appoint a single person. Comments should be kept brief.
- COMMUNITY FALL CELEBRATIONOn Saturday, October 7th, the City of Highland Heights […]
- BACKHOE DISCUSSIONOn Tuesday, September 26 from 2:00-3:00 there will be […]
- 65 AND OLDER?You can qualify for a Homestead Exemption. For more […]
- PROPERTY ASSESSMENTSCampbell County Property Valuation Administration […]
- Recyclable ItemsThis picture lists items that are and are not […]