Call the City Clerk to have your name and address placed on the agenda. At the appropriate time the Mayor will recognize you to speak. It is helpful to let the City Clerk know what you want to address. Groups or delegations (4 or 5) who wish to be heard are asked to appoint a single person. Comments should be kept brief.
- Highland Heights Citizens - Arbor Day 2020In City NewsSeptember 15, 2020We invite the Citizens of Highland Heights to help […]
- Register to VOTEIn City NewsSeptember 15, 2020October 5, 2020 is the last day to REGISTER TO VOTE. […]
- City Council Virtual MeetingIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Highland Heights City Council will hold a Special […]
- Complete Your Census and Encourage a FriendIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020CENSUS UPDATE - The 2020 Census will close on […]
- Campbell County Clean Up EventIn City NewsAugust 27, 2020The Fall Campbell County Clean Up Event will be […]