Call the City Clerk to have your name and address placed on the agenda. At the appropriate time the Mayor will recognize you to speak. It is helpful to let the City Clerk know what you want to address. Groups or delegations (4 or 5) who wish to be heard are asked to appoint a single person. Comments should be kept brief.
- Arbor Day CelebrationIn City NewsApril 11, 2021REMINDER: April 24th is Arbor Day 11-2. The Highland […]
- City Council VacancyIn City NewsApril 7, 2021CITY COUNCIL VACANCY: A councilmember is moving out of […]
- City Council, Planning & Zoning Meetings CancelledIn City NewsApril 7, 2021The April 13, 2021 meeting of the Planning and Zoning […]
- Campbell County Spring Clean Up EventIn City NewsMarch 12, 2021The Campbell County Clean-Up Event has been scheduled […]
- Gas Main Replacement - Duke Energy MessageIn City News, UncategorizedDecember 8, 2020We are committed to providing safe, clean and reliable […]