Call the City Clerk to have your name and address placed on the agenda. At the appropriate time the Mayor will recognize you to speak. It is helpful to let the City Clerk know what you want to address. Groups or delegations (4 or 5) who wish to be heard are asked to appoint a single person. Comments should be kept brief.
- City InformationIn City NewsOctober 6, 2021The Administration and Public Works offices will be […]
- Kids Halloween PartyIn City NewsOctober 5, 2021Happy Halloween! Kids Halloween Party: October 21 from […]
- La Ru Lanes Re-Opening Under New OwnershipIn City NewsSeptember 17, 2021Kati and John Manning are the new owners of La Ru […]
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection EventIn City NewsAugust 30, 2021The Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event is for […]
- Gas Main Replacement - Duke Energy MessageIn City News, UncategorizedDecember 8, 2020We are committed to providing safe, clean and reliable […]