Call the City Clerk to have your name and address placed on the agenda. At the appropriate time the Mayor will recognize you to speak. It is helpful to let the City Clerk know what you want to address. Groups or delegations (4 or 5) who wish to be heard are asked to appoint a single person. Comments should be kept brief.
- Highland Heights Clean-Up - Residents OnlyDumpsters will be provided from May 19th to May 21st […]
- SHRED OLD DOCUMENTSOpen to ALL. Saturday, April 29th from 9AM to 12PM at […]
- Arbor Day Celebration - Residents OnlyArbor Day Celebration will be held this year on […]
- Campbell County Spring 2023 Clean - Up EventRESIDENTS ONLY - BRING PHOTO ID OR PROOF OF RESIDENCY […]
- Recyclable ItemsThis picture lists items that are and are not […]