According to City Ordinance #11-2003 Section III (b): Private receptacles and recyclable containers shall be placed at the curb of the individual premises for collection no earlier than noon the day before the regular weekly collection occurs and returned to the premises by midnight on the day of collection.
- City InformationIn City NewsOctober 6, 2021The Administration and Public Works offices will be […]
- Kids Halloween PartyIn City NewsOctober 5, 2021Happy Halloween! Kids Halloween Party: October 21 from […]
- La Ru Lanes Re-Opening Under New OwnershipIn City NewsSeptember 17, 2021Kati and John Manning are the new owners of La Ru […]
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection EventIn City NewsAugust 30, 2021The Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event is for […]
- Gas Main Replacement - Duke Energy MessageIn City News, UncategorizedDecember 8, 2020We are committed to providing safe, clean and reliable […]